8/04/2017

topic 154: Can I still ever love again? (episode 1)

CAN I STILL EVER LOVE AGAIN?
“Can I still ever love again?” This is a rhetorical question that comes once in a while in a life time of a person, irrespective of the gender. It is quite unfortunate!
It does not just come unless the person has reached the pinnacle of giving up on love, especially when such unfortunate individual has invested so much (love, time, material, spirit and soul) into the relationship.

For Counsel, for testimony, contact us via WhatsApp on +2347066352274 or mail us on ishopealive@gmail.com.

I have ignorantly been in this shoe before; I know how it feels when love let you down. This is a topic I have always shy away from, not because I have not gotten over it, but because I don’t want to remember the moment again (But can I truly run away from my past? Smile! Maybe I would run away from this).  I wouldn’t have worked on this topic if not for a recent scenario that happened to a friend of mine who surprisingly got jilted by a girl he thought loved him so much.

I realized many people have been a victim of this, or better still, many people are still suffering from the unpalatable consequences the unfortunate event might have brought their way. Be patient, garner strength and read through this article as it may help you in overcoming such circumstances.

One thing is to fight, another thing is to fight right. You don’t fight and win a battle that is never your own. You only fight a battle that you are convinced of without any iota of doubt. Conviction is not even enough, but applying wisdom is the most crucial. What I simply meant by this statement is that: “You have got to know the juncture in your journey of life, of love and of relationship when you have to drop a goose chase after a disappointment from your partner (or any other unfortunate event only understood by you)”. 

Continue with the EPISODE 2 HERE
If this article has been beneficial to you, kindly share or recommend for the consumption of others. Thank you…

For Counsel, for testimony, contact us via WhatsApp on +2347066352274 or mail us on ishopealive@gmail.com.

We implore you to leave your comment before you leave this page.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: https://web.facebook.com/ishopealive/

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````BY: OLUKAYODE FADAIRO


Use EmojiUse Emoji